Workers Compensation Attorneys In MS
In Mississippi injured workers may be entitled to benefits and financial compensation. This is per MS Workers’ Compensation Act (Act). The Act is operated by The Division of workers’ compensation provides for the payment by employers or their insurance carriers of medical, disability and reemployment benefits to injured workers. The Division is required to administer the Act in a manner that is both fair and efficient to all parties. In addition to its administrative function, the Division also houses the MS Workers’ Compensation Board which hears disputes arising between employees and employers or their insurance carriers regarding the payment of benefits under the Act. If you have been hurt on the job please contact our Mississippi workers compensation lawyers today. With their skills and knowledge of MS workers compensation laws they will help you every step of the way.
Mississippi Workers’ Compensation Laws
Workers’ Compensation is a system which requires an employer to pay an injured employee’s work-related medical and disability benefits. Workers’ Compensation also requires the payment of benefits to dependents in the case of work-related death.
- The law is on your side. In comparison to other states, Pennsylvania has one of the fairest workers’ compensation systems. Alaska workers’ compensation lawyers allows for lost wage benefits and medical benefits for the work injury.
- Your employer’s workers’ compensation insurance carrier should be responsible for the payment of any reasonable, necessary and causally related medical expenses associated with your work injury.
Our Juneau Alaska workers’ comp lawyers are ready to help you pursue maximum workers’ compensation benefits and have been dedicated to helping Alaskan workers. The long track record of successfully handling workmans’ comp cases can be attributed to the fact that we are willing to aggressively pursue the needs of each of our clients. We will engage in that pursuit without ever losing sight of your individual needs.
How We Help Injured Alaska Workers
At our firm we are committed to educating you about everything you need to know about “workers’ comp.” We workplace accident attorneys handle workers’ compensation cases involving:
- Construction accidents and industrial work accidents
- Car accidents on the job
- Recovery of workers’ compensation for health care workers, office workers,carpenters, cable installers, electricians, firefighters, Teamsters and other types of workers
- Slip and falls
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Back injuries & neck injuries
The Anchorage, Alaska workers’ comp lawyers on our team are interested in building something a bit stronger than an attorney-client relationship. We want to build a person-person relationship. Please understand that we care about your situation, and we want to do everything within our power to do what is right for you and get you the benefits and compensation you deserve.
Contact Our Alaska Workers Compensation Lawyers
We want to hear about your case and provide you with the information you need to make the decisions that are right for you. All Alsaka workers’ compensation cases we take are handled on a contingency basis. This means we do not get paid unless we get your benefits started, we prevent the insurance company from stopping or altering your benefits, or you choose to settle your case. E-mail us here to schedule a free initial consultation with a trusted workers’ compensation lawyer at our firm