Are you a member of the gay or LGBTQ communities and find yourself in a situation that requires the help of an experienced attorney in Eastern Pennsylvania, Delaware or Southern New Jersey? These legal situations can range from being the victim of an auto accident (including car, truck and motorcycle accidents), being arrested for DUI, traffic violations or other criminal charge, going through family law issues such as divorce, immigration law matters and estate planning issues such as drafting or contesting a will. Regardless of what your legal need is you have rights and our gay Philadelphia attorneys can help. Please click here to contact our Philadelphia LGBTQ lawyers.
Our team of gay Philadelphia lawyers are standing by ready to help. They possess many years of experience in personal injury, criminal law, bankruptcy, immigration and probate and estate administration throughout all of PA. They provide sound legal counsel, effective representation in and around the Philadelphia area including Allentown, PA, Wilmington, DE, Cherry Hill, NJ and Baltimore, MD.
Skilled Gay Trial Attorneys In Philadelphia
Our network of Philadelphia lawyers serving the gay and LGBTQ communities will provide you with trustworthy, cost-conscious and attentive legal counsel in a variety of practice areas:
- Personal injury Have you been the victim of a premises liability accident, such as a dog bite, in the Philadelphia or Allentown areas? Are you facing mounting medical expenses or a difficult recovery from an accident that was not your fault? Our Philadelphia LGBTQ personal injury lawyers will file a personal injury lawsuit for a range of accidents, including medical malpractice, negligence, product liability accidents, slip and fall accidents, and more.
- Auto accidents Suffering an injury in a Pennsylvania car accident can cause you , the victim, severe physical pain, discomfort, emotional suffering, lost wages due to missed time at work and endless medical issues. According to auto accident laws throughout Pennsylvania you may be entitled to benefits and financial compensation. Speak with our auto accident lawyers today regarding your rights.
- Bankruptcy cases including Chapter 7, Chapter 13, foreclosure defense and loan modifications.
- Business law cases including contract drafting, no-compete agreements and contract disputes.
- Criminal defense Have you been charged with assault, drug possession, a property crime, felony, misdemeanor or other criminal offense? We handle all criminal matters such including expungements, record sealing and bench warrant resolution.
- Dangerous medication claims such as Taxotere lawsuits, Invokana lawsuits, Testosterone lawsuits and Xarelto lawsuits.
- Defective medical device claims including IVC filter cases, Essure claims and Trans-Vaginal Mesh claims and DaVinci Surgical Robot burn injury cases.
- DUI Defense If facing drunk or drugged driving charges call our gay friendly Philadelphia County DUI defense attorneys today for a free consultation. Our Philadelphia, Pennsylvania gay friendly law firm helps those facing first time DUI charges gain entry into the various first offender DUI programs in all PA counties. The program is the Pennsylvania ARD Program and varies by county. Our legal team has extensive, and successful, experience defending subsequent DUI offenses and complex DUI cases.
- Employment law claims regarding being made to work in a hostile work environment, sexual harassment, discrimination on the basis of gender, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, handicapped, wrongful termination, overtime and wage collection cases.
- Estate planning cases such as wills, living wills, contesting a will, guardianships, probate litigation, trusts and estate administration are just some of the estate planning cases our gay friendly Pennsylvania estate planning attorneys handle.
- Family law cases such as divorce, child custody, child support and spousal support cases throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Let our Philadelphia LGBTQ family law attorneys help you.
- Immigration law cases in Pennsylvania and surrounding states. These include green card cases, all types of visas, deportation defense.
- Mass tort cases likes Truvada PrEP bone injury and kidney disease lawsuits, Invokana, metformin and Riomet ER diabetes medication injury cases, Zantac cancer claims, Roundup non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma suits, Taxotere permanent alopecia cases, Risperdal and Johnson & Johnson talcum powder cases.
- Medical malpractice including birth injuries, hospital negligence, medical negligence, cancer misdiagnosis cases, non-cancer misdiagnosis cases, HIV misdiagnosis, surgical errors, anesthesia errors, medication errors and infection cases. Our Philadelphia LGBTQ medical negligence lawyers have several decades experience with malpractice and negligence cases that result in dozens of 6 and 7 figure settlements and jury verdicts.
- Motorcycle accidents almost always result in serious injuries such as broken bones, brain, head and spinal cord injuries, internal bleeding and wrongful death. Our gay Philadelphia, PA motorcycle accident lawyers will get you the benefits you are entitled to in accordance with Pennsylvania motorcycle safety laws and insurance limits.
- Traffic crimes and moving violations including excessive speeding, driving while suspended, driving without insurance, aggressive driving, texting while driving, reckless driving, hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident and vehicular assault.
- Trucking accidents such as jack-knife accidents, rollover accidents, drunk driving accidents and runaway trailer accidents can inflict severe and fatal injuries. Don’t wait to contact our Pennsylvania trucking accident lawyers today for a free consultation.
- Workers’ compensation accidents involving slip and falls, falls from ladders, roofs and scaffolds, back injuries, crushing injuries, repetitive stress injuries, equipment accidents, machine accidents and work related auto accidents.
- Wrongful Death due to car accidents, motorcycle accidents, tractor trailer accidents, medical malpractice and fatal workplace accidents.
Our Philadelphia, PA personal injury lawyers are skilled negotiators and courtroom lawyers. They are skilled in the art of negotiation and have the resources and experience to accurately value any personal injury case.
Our gay Philadelphia lawyers will settle for nothing less than what is in your best interest. While we encourage clients to ask questions it is our responsibility to keep you informed about the steps we intend to take regarding your legal matter.
When you seek a strong, compassionate and effective legal advocate in the Philadelphia area, you want our gay, Philadelphia auto accident lawyers on our team. All inquiries are responded to in a timely manner. Our gay Philly attorneys represent personal injury clients on a contingency fee basis. This means that you pay nothing unless they obtain compensation on your behalf. Our fee comes from a portion of that personal injury settlement. In terms of hourly rate cases, like family law cases, our team charges a reasonable hourly rate and provide you with monthly detailed billing so you can accurately monitor what they have done on your behalf.
Serving all of Pennsylvania including the Allentown, Altoona, Chester, West Chester, Broomall, Upper Darby, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Erie, Easton, New Hope, Blue Bell, Doylestown, King of Prussia, Lancaster, Harrisburg, Reading, Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Norristown, York, Gettysburg and State College areas.