Are you, or a loved one in a situation that requires the help of an experienced attorney in the Annapolis, Maryland area? This includes the surrounding areas as well such as Baltimore, Rockville, College Park and Salisbury, Maryland. Legal situations can range from being the victim of an auto accident (including car, truck and motorcycle accidents), being arrested for DUI, traffic violations or other criminal charge, going through family law issues such as divorce, immigration law matters and estate planning issues such as drafting or contesting a will.
Our team of Annapolis, MD LGBTQ friendly lawyers are standing by ready to help. They possess many years of experience in personal injury, criminal law, bankruptcy, immigration and probate and estate administration throughout all of Maryland They provide sound legal counsel, effective representation and attentive client service throughout all of Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Washington D.C.
Attentive Annapolis Lawyers
The Anne Arundel County gay friendly lawyers on our team provide you with trustworthy, cost-conscious and attentive legal counsel in a variety of practice areas:
- Personal injury: Have you been the victim of a premises liability accident, such as a dog bite, in the Annapolis, Baltimore or Silver Spring, MD areas? Are you facing mounting medical expenses or a difficult recovery from an accident that was not your fault? Our Maryland personal injury lawyers will file a personal injury lawsuit for a range of accidents, including medical malpractice, product liability accidents, slip and fall accidents, and more.
- Auto Accidents: Suffering an injury in a Maryland car accident can cause you , the victim, severe physical pain, discomfort, emotional suffering, lost wages due to missed time at work and endless medical issues. According to auto accident laws in Maryland you may be entitled to benefits and financial compensation. Speak with our Glen Burnie, MD LGBQT auto accident lawyers today regarding your rights.
- Bankruptcy cases including Chapter 7, Chapter 13, foreclosure defense and loan modifications.
- Business law cases including contract drafting, no-compete agreements and contract disputes.
- Criminal Defense Have you been charged with assault, drug possession, a property crime, felony, misdemeanor or other criminal offense? We handle all criminal matters such including expungements, record sealing and bench warrant resolution.
- Dangerous medication claims such as Taxotere lawsuits, Invokana lawsuits, Accutane, Zantac, Testosterone lawsuits and Xarelto lawsuits.
- Defective medical device claims including IVC filter cases, Essure claims, hernia mesh lawsuits, Trans-Vaginal Mesh claims and DaVinci Surgical Robot burn injury cases.
- DUI & DWI: Defense If you are facing drunk or drugged driving charges call our Baltimore County DUI Defense Attorneys today for a free consultation. We also help those facing first time DUI charges gain entry into the various first offender DUI programs in all of Maryland.
- Employment Law: Claims regarding being made to work in a hostile work environment, sexual harassment, discrimination on the basis of gender, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, handicapped, wrongful termination, overtime and wage collection cases.
- Estate Planning cases such as wills, living wills, contesting a will, guardianships, probate litigation, trusts and estate administration are just some of the estate planning cases our Annapolis, MD estate planning attorneys handle.
- Family Law cases such as divorce, child custody, child support and spousal support cases throughout all of Maryland Let our Waldorf, MD family law attorneys help you.
- Immigration Law cases in Pennsylvania and surrounding states. These include green card cases, all types of visas, deportation defense.
- Mass tort cases likes Taxotere permanent alopecia cases, Risperdal and Johnson & Johnson talcum powder cases.
- Medical Malpractice including surgical errors, anesthesia errors, medication errors and HIV, cancer, diabetes, gestational diabetes, Lupus and heart attack misdiagnosis claims.
- Motorcycle accidents are common in the Elkton, Bel Air, Columbia, Baltimore and Annapolis areas and they can result in serious injuries such as broken bones, brain, head and spinal cord injuries, internal bleeding and wrongful death. Our Frederick, MD LGBTQ motorcycle accident lawyers will get you the benefits you deserve.
- Traffic Violations including excessive speeding, driving while suspended, driving without insurance, aggressive driving, texting while driving, reckless driving, hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident and vehicular assault.
- Trucking Accidents such as jack-knife accidents, rollover accidents, DUI/DWI accidents and runaway trailer accidents can inflict severe and fatal injuries. Please contact our gay Bethesda, Maryland trucking accident lawyers today for a free consultation.
- Workers’ Compensation accidents involving slip and falls, falls from ladders, roofs and scaffolds, back injuries, crushing injuries, repetitive stress injuries, equipment accidents, machine accidents and work related auto accidents. Our gay Maryland workers’ comp attorneys offer free case evaluations and charge nothing unless they recover for you.
- Wrongful Death due to car accidents, motorcycle accidents, tractor trailer accidents, medical malpractice and fatal workplace accidents.
Our Glen Burnie, Maryland LGBTQ friendly personal injury lawyers are skilled negotiators and courtroom lawyers. They are skilled in the art of negotiation and have the depth of experience to accurately value any personal injury case.
Our Annapolis, MD LGBTQ lawyers will settle for nothing less than what is in your best interest. We want you to feel comfortable asking us questions. We will keep you informed about the steps we intend to take regarding your legal matter.
Contact Our Annapolis Attorneys Serving The LGBTQ Community
When you seek a strong, compassionate and effective legal advocate in all of Maryland, you need the LGBTQ friendly Annapolis auto accident lawyers on our team. We respond to all inquiries in a timely manner.
We represent our personal injury clients on a contingency fee basis. This means that you pay nothing unless we are able to secure compensation on your behalf. Our fee comes from a portion of the personal injury settlement or verdict we obtain for you.
On hourly rate cases, we charge a reasonable hourly rate and provide you with monthly detailed billing so you can track what we have done on your behalf.
Serving all of Maryland such as Annapolis, Baltimore, Bel Air, Bethesda, College Park, Bowie, Laurel, Columbia, Ellicott City, Frederick, Elkton, Glen Burnie, Rockville, Salisbury, Ocean City, Towson, Dundalk, Silver Spring, Waldorf, Wheaton, Bowie, Laurel, Greenbelt, Hyattsville and Hagerstown, MD.