Are you in a situation that requires the help of an experienced attorney in the Brooklyn, New York area? Or anywhere in New York? Perhaps a child, sibling, loved one, partner or spouse has a legal need of some kind. Legal situations can range from being the victim of an auto accident (including car, truck and motorcycle accidents), being arrested for DUI, traffic violations or other criminal charge, going through family law issues such as divorce, immigration law matters and estate planning issues such as drafting or contesting a will. Our team of Brooklyn LGBTQ lawyers are standing by ready to help. They possess many years of experience in personal injury, criminal law, bankruptcy, immigration and probate and estate administration throughout all of New York state. They provide sound legal counsel, effective representation and attentive client service throughout all of New York including Albany, Buffalo, Rochester, White Plains, Yonkers, Ithaca, Jamestown, Manhattan, New York City, Harlem, Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, Staten Island, Coney Island, Jamestown, Mount Vernon, New Rochelle & Poughkeepsie, NY.
Meticulous Brooklyn LGBTQ Lawyers
The Kings County, New York injury lawyers on our team serve the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and queer communities. They will provide you with trustworthy, cost-conscious and attentive legal counsel in a variety of practice areas:
- Personal injury Have you been the victim of a premises liability accident, such as a dog bite, in New York? Are you facing mounting medical expenses or a difficult recovery from an accident that was not your fault? Our Brooklyn, NY LGBTQ personal injury lawyers will file a personal injury lawsuit for a range of accidents, including medical malpractice, product liability accidents, slip and fall accidents, and more.
- Auto accidents as New York car accident can cause the victim, severe physical pain, discomfort, emotional suffering, lost wages due to missed time at work and endless medical issues. According to New York auto accident laws and NY insurance laws you may be entitled to benefits and financial compensation. Speak with our Brooklyn, NY auto accident lawyers today regarding your rights.
- Bankruptcy cases including Chapter 7, Chapter 13, foreclosure defense and loan modifications.
- Business law cases including contract drafting, no-compete agreements and contract disputes.
- Criminal defense cases such as assault, drug possession, a property crime, felony, misdemeanor and other criminal offense. Our gay Brooklyn DUI attorneys handle all criminal matters such including expungements, record sealing and bench warrant resolution.
- Dangerous medication claims such as Taxotere lawsuits, Invokana lawsuits, Testosterone lawsuits and Xarelto lawsuits.
- Defective medical device claims including IVC filter cases, Essure claims and Trans-Vaginal Mesh claims and DaVinci Surgical Robot burn injury cases.
- DUI Defense If you are facing drunk or drugged driving charges call our Nashua County DUI Defense Attorneys today for a free consultation. We also help those facing first time DUI charges gain entry into the various first offender DUI programs in New England.
- Employment Law claims regarding being made to work in a hostile work environment, sexual harassment, discrimination on the basis of gender, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, handicapped, wrongful termination, overtime and wage collection cases.
- Estate Planning cases such as wills, living wills, contesting a will, guardianships, probate litigation, trusts and estate administration are just some of the estate planning cases our Brooklyn, NY estate planning attorneys handle.
- Family Law cases such as divorce, child custody, child support and spousal support cases throughout New York in cities like Manhattan, Brooklyn, Rochester, Jamestown, Buffalo, Albany & Ithaca. Let our Brooklyn same sex marriage attorneys help you.
- Immigration Law cases in all of New York and surrounding states. These include green card cases, all types of visas, deportation defense.
- Mass tort cases likes Truvada bone injury cases, Elmiron blindness lawsuits, Belviq weight loss drug cases, Invokana and other Type 2 diabetes medications, Taxotere permanent alopecia cases, Risperdal and Johnson & Johnson talcum powder cases.
- Medical malpractice and negligence cases including surgical errors, anesthesia errors, medication errors, HIV and cancer misdiagnosis claims.
- Motorcycle accidents occur frequently in New York state and they can result in serious injuries such as broken bones, brain, head and spinal cord injuries, internal bleeding and wrongful death. Our Brooklyn, New York motorcycle accident lawyers will get you the benefits you deserve.
- Traffic Violations including excessive speeding, driving while suspended, driving without insurance, aggressive driving, texting while driving, reckless driving, hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident and vehicular assault.
- Trucking Accidents such as jack-knife accidents, rollover accidents, DUI/OUI accidents and runaway trailer accidents can inflict severe and fatal injuries. Contact our Vermont trucking accident lawyers today for a free consultation.
- Workers’ Compensation accidents involving slip and falls, falls from ladders, roofs and scaffolds, back injuries, crushing injuries, repetitive stress injuries, equipment accidents, machine accidents and work related auto accidents.
- Wrongful Death due to car accidents, motorcycle accidents, tractor trailer accidents, medical malpractice and fatal workplace accidents.
Our Kings County, New York personal injury lawyers are skilled negotiators and courtroom lawyers. They are skilled in the art of negotiation and have the depth of experience to accurately value any personal injury case. The gay Brooklyn injury lawyers will settle for nothing less than what is in your best interest. We want you to feel comfortable asking us questions. They will keep you informed about the steps we intend to take regarding your legal matter.
Connect With Our Brooklyn LGBTQ Lawyers Now
When you seek a strong, compassionate and effective legal advocate in the entire Brooklyn, New York area, you need our Brooklyn, NY auto accident lawyers serving the gay and LGBTQ community. They respond to all inquiries in a timely manner.
Our gay NYC attorneys represent our personal injury clients on a contingency fee basis. This means that you pay nothing if they are unable to secure compensation on your behalf. Their fee comes from the personal injury settlement they negotiate for you. If a settlement cannot be reached they will escalate your case to the trial phase.
On hourly rate cases, our gay Brooklyn, NY family law attorneys charge a reasonable hourly rate and provide you with monthly detailed billing so you can track what we have done on your behalf.