Are you, or a loved one in a situation that requires the help of an experienced attorney in the Pittsburgh, Erie, Allentown or Philadelphia areas? What about the surrounding states of Ohio, West Virginia? Legal situations can range from being the victim of an auto accident (including car, truck and motorcycle accidents), being arrested for DUI, traffic violations or other criminal charge, going through family law issues such as divorce, immigration law matters and estate planning issues such as drafting or contesting a will. Medical malpractice and product liability lawsuits are also common in the gay and LGBT community. No matter what your legal need is please contact our Pittsburgh LGBTQ lawyers to discuss your rights and how to protect them.
Our team of PA gay friendly injury lawyers are standing by ready to help. They possess many years of experience in auto accident, medical malpractice, harmful medication, personal injury, criminal law, bankruptcy, immigration and probate and estate administration throughout all of Pennsylvania. Our Allegheny County gay friendly attorneys provide sound legal counsel, effective representation and attentive client service.
Caring Pittsburgh, PA LGBTQ Attorneys
The Bethel Park, PA lawyers on our team provide you with trustworthy, cost-conscious and attentive legal counsel in a variety of practice areas:
- Personal injury Have you been the victim of a premises liability accident, such as a dog bite, in Pennsylvania? Are you facing mounting medical expenses or a difficult recovery from an accident that was not your fault? Our Philadelphia personal injury lawyers will file a personal injury lawsuit for a range of accidents, including medical malpractice, product liability accidents, slip and fall accidents, and more.
- Auto Accidents Suffering an injury from a serious car accident can cause you , the victim, severe physical pain, discomfort, emotional suffering, lost wages due to missed time at work and endless medical issues. According to Pennsylvania auto accident laws you may be entitled to benefits and financial compensation. Speak with our auto accident lawyers today regarding your rights.
- Bankruptcy cases including Chapter 7, Chapter 13, foreclosure defense and loan modifications.
- Business law cases including contract drafting, no-compete agreements and contract disputes.
- Criminal Defense Have you been charged with assault, drug possession, a property crime, felony, misdemeanor or other criminal offense? We handle all criminal matters such including expungements, record sealing and bench warrant resolution.
- Dangerous medication claims such as Taxotere lawsuits, Invokana lawsuits, Testosterone lawsuits, Truvada claims, Zantac cancer cases, Elmiron, metformin, Riomet ER and Xarelto lawsuits.
- Defective medical device claims including IVC filter cases, Allergan breast implant cancer cases, Essure claims and Trans-Vaginal Mesh claims and DaVinci Surgical Robot burn injury cases.
- DUI Defense If you are facing drunk or drugged driving charges call our gay Erie County DUI Defense Attorneys today for a free consultation. Our PA LGBT defense lawyers also help those facing first time DUI charges gain entry into the various first offender DUI programs such as the Pennsylvania ARD Program.
- Employment law claims regarding being made to work in a hostile work environment, sexual harassment, discrimination on the basis of gender, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, handicapped, wrongful termination, overtime and wage collection cases.
- Estate Planning cases such as wills, living wills, contesting a will, guardianships, probate litigation, trusts and estate administration are just some of the estate planning cases our Connecticut estate planning attorneys handle.
- Family Law cases such as divorce, child custody, child support and spousal support cases throughout all of Pennsylvania. Let our gay friendly family law attorneys help you.
- Immigration law cases in Pennsylvania and surrounding states. These include green card cases, all types of visas, deportation defense.
- Mass tort cases likes Taxotere permanent alopecia cases, Risperdal, Roundup weedkiller lawsuits, Elmiron injury cases, Zantac cancer cases, diabetes drug injury claims and Johnson & Johnson talcum powder cases.
- Medical malpractice and negligence lawsuits including surgical errors, anesthesia errors, medication errors, cancer misdiagnosis cases and other medical misdiagnosis claims.
- Motorcycle accidents are common in the Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia areas and they can result in serious injuries such as broken bones, brain, head and spinal cord injuries, internal bleeding and wrongful death. Our Pennsylvania motorcycle accident lawyers will get you the benefits you deserve.
- Traffic violation cases including excessive speeding, driving while suspended, driving without insurance, aggressive driving, texting while driving, reckless driving, hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident and vehicular assault.
- Trucking accidents such as jack-knife accidents, rollover accidents, DUI/OUI accidents and runaway trailer accidents can inflict severe and fatal injuries. Please click here to contact our Pittsburgh, PA trucking accident lawyers today for a free consultation.
- Workers’ compensation accidents involving slip and falls, falls from ladders, roofs and scaffolds, back injuries, crushing injuries, repetitive stress injuries, equipment accidents, machine accidents and work related auto accidents.
- Wrongful death (also called accidental death) due to car accidents, motorcycle accidents, tractor trailer accidents, medical malpractice, birth injury, burns, assault and fatal workplace accidents.
Let our gay Pittsburgh personal injury lawyers are skilled negotiators and courtroom lawyers. They are skilled in the art of negotiation and have the depth of experience to accurately value any personal injury case.
Our team of lawyers serving the gay and LGBTQ communities will settle for nothing less than what is in your best interest. With them in your corner you will feel comfortable asking us questions about your case even if they are very private and personal concerns. We will keep you informed about the steps we intend to take regarding your legal matter.
Contact Our Pittsburgh LGBTQ Lawyers Today
When you seek a strong, compassionate and effective legal advocate in Pennsylvania you need the Pittsburgh auto accident lawyers on our team. Please connect with them by clicking here. They respond to all inquiries in a timely manner. They represent our personal injury clients on a contingency fee basis. This means that you pay nothing unless they are able to secure compensation on your behalf. Their fee comes from a portion of that personal injury settlement. On hourly rate cases, such as family law cases, they charge a reasonable hourly rate and provide you with monthly detailed billing so you can track what they’ve done on your behalf.
Proudly serving the gay and LGBTQ communities in Pennsylvania such as Allentown, Altoona, Blue Bell, Chester, Doylestown, Erie, Harrisburg, Kennett Square, Lancaster, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Reading, Scranton, State College, Wilkes-Barre & York, PA.