Gay Friendly Attorneys Helping You
When summing up our team of Pennsylvania LGBTQ friendly lawyers 3 words come to mind: Caring, Compassionate & Unrelenting. For several decades our gay Pennsylvania attorneys have been providing excellent comprehensive legal services to businesses, families and individuals throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania as well as the entire country. With that, they know the challenges you may face when going through the legal system for cases related to auto accidents, bankruptcy, civil rights violations, defective products, harmful medications, medical malpractice, personal injury cases, workers compensation, DUI’s, drug possession, weapons crimes, criminal charges, family law issues and discrimination, sexual harassment, wrongful termination and other employment law violations. In addition to these cases the gay community and LGBTQ community tend to have a higher rate of injuries, health and medical issues due to harmful medications such as Truvada. Our team of PA gay attorneys are standing by ready to help you with any legal issues you are facing.
Please click here to contact our Pennsylvania attorneys serving the gay and LGBTQ communities in PA. They offer free consults for all areas of law except family law issues such as adoption, divorce, custody, child and spousal support and protection from abuse cases.
Areas Of Law Our Pennsylvania Attorneys Handle
Regardless of the type of legal issue you are facing you should not go through the situation alone no matter how minor your case may seem. You absolutely need the legal services provided by our skilled Philadelphia, Pennsylvania gay friendly lawyers. Connect with us if you need:
Pennsylvania LGBTQ friendly lawyers
Gay Pennsylvania medical malpractice attorneys
LGBTQ injury lawyers in Pennsylvania
As Pennsylvania is one of the biggest and most populated states in the nation it is surrounded by many other states and is smack dab in the middle of the Boston, New York City, Baltimore and Washington DC corridor. We can help with legal issues in those states as well.
The Focus Of Our LGBTQ Friendly Practice
Our team of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania gay, gay friendly and LGBTQ supportive attorneys handle all types of legal cases including but not limited to:
- Animal attacks such as dog bites regardless of breed
- Auto accidents including car accidents, drunk driving accidents and motorcycle accidents
- Bankruptcy cases like Chapter 7, Chapter 11 & Chapter 13
- Business law cases including entity formation, business litigation and business valuation in a PA divorce
- Car accidents caused by speeding, drunk driving, lane changes and texting while driving
- Civil rights violations like discrimination, profiling & police brutality
- Construction law, construction accidents, third party liability cases and contractor fraud cases
- Criminal defense to include assault, sexual assault, drug possession, sex offenses, weapons crimes and violent crimes
- Dangerous, defective and faulty products such as IKEA furniture, Roundup weedkiller, Fisher Price baby sleepers and other home, garden and office products
- DUI defense as well as help getting into the Pennsylvania Accelerated Disposition Program and the Pennsylvania Section 17 Program
- Employment law claims for discrimination, sexual orientation discrimination cases and wrongful termination lawsuits
- Family law such as adoptions, divorce, same sex marriage, pre-nuptial agreements, child custody & visitation, PFA’s and spousal support.
- Harmful medications such as Truvada, Zantac, Invokana, Elmiron, Accutane, Johnson & Johnson baby powder and testosterone claims
- Hospital negligence cases cases against UPMC facilities, CHOP, Temple University Hospital, University of Pennsylvania Hospitals, Clarion Hospital & Penn State Hospitals
- Medical malpractice and medical negligence cases for cancer misdiagnosis resulting in cancer stage advancement, diabetes misdiagnosis, surgical errors, infections, birth injuries and medication errors resulting in injury and further illness
- Nursing home injury claims for abuse, falls, medical malpractice, sexual assault, unnecessary restraint and COVID infections
- Personal injury cases such as broken bones, whiplash, burns and joint injuries
- Premises liability such as pothole accidents, black ice accidents, parking lot accidents, staircase accidents and slip and falls at Walmart, IKEA, Target, Lowe’s, Home Depot, hospitals, schools, Wawa’s, gas stations, restaurants, casinos, University of Pittsburgh, Temple University, Lock Haven University, U Penn and Penn State
- Tractor trailer accidents, commercial vehicle crashes and trucking accidents,
- Workers’ compensation cases, construction accidents, workplace auto accidents, machine accidents, burns, explosions, equipment accidents, lifting injuries, healthcare worker injury cases and repetitive stress injury claims
- Wrongful death due to auto accidents, medical malpractice, nursing home negligence, COVID-19 infections, assault, burns, explosions and tractor trailer accidents
Please contact our team of LGBT friendly attorneys. Our team of gay Allegheny County attorneys will provide you the legal help, information and representation you deserve. Please work with our team of LGBTQ friendly attorneys to find out more about our affordable legal services, fighting for and protecting your rights and how they can help you.
No matter what state your legal issues are in our team of Pennsylvania LGBT friendly lawyers can help as they serve all 50 states, Puerto Rico and Washington D.C. including: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida,Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington D.C., West Virginia, Wyoming & Wisconsin.